Monday, March 27, 2017

No Joy Is So Great

Make morning prayer a big part of your life.





A
Good 
Morning, 
Blog readers 
Near and far, it is
 Blessed that I feel and 
Blessed that I hope you are. 



Praying time, y'all. Good morning, Lord. It's me, Alma and I have brought some of my blog readers with me to your throne. They know that I am always talking about You and they know me as a person of faith and prayer, so I thought that I would invite them to come along with me and share the blessing that I find here. Father, we thank You for being so faithful to us as to provide a continuous way for us to be in touch with You. You did not stop when You gave us Jesus, but You gave us the added pleasure of prayer. We thank You for those blessings and all blessings that you give to us. I ask that You bless each need that is represented here today as I know that You already know what they are. Bless us all, oh worthy to be praised, Lord. It is in the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.


No Joy So Great

No joy so great
As that of an answered prayer
For it is a gentle reminder that
I am not forgotten by the
Deity that dwells Up There.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones


No comments: