Friday, December 30, 2016

Until the Well Runs Dry

Good morning, my faithful blog readers. I was so moved with what I posted on FaceBook this morning, that I am reposting it in its entirety for you, now.

Hello, Facebook family. I have so much running through my mind that I want to get down onto paper, but it may be like my husband once said, that when I leave this world I would leave a manuscript unfinished. (Lol) That may be, however, I intend to write and write to my heart's content. If the Lord allows, I plan to do a couple of children's books; a romantic suspense novella; my memoirs; a biblical class study book, or two, for ladies; and three more poetry anthologies. Whew! When I get that all done, then we will see what comes next. One thing about it, if I am still alive, I will be writing and/or doing creative work of some sort. After all, I am my Father's child! Be blessed, y'all.
 I have also been firing off poems left and right these past few weeks. And I am learning to play the piano! Yep, that has been a life-long dream of mine, so I am doing it. I'm not breaking any records of any kind, but I don't care. I just love my fingers on the keys.

I have something to tell you on tomorrow that will make some of your blood boil and others just shake your head. Still, some of the more pragmatic among you will say something like, "Well, welcome to the real world. There are children the world over having to deal with a lot worse." And you would be right, of course. But surroundings carry a lot of weight when it comes to what makes one feel okay about some situations. Enough said, I will tell you the rest on tomorrow.

DWICWIC,
Alma L. Jones

No comments: