Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sound the Trumpet

Good morning, all. 

Inspiration
How do we do what we do and how do we make it through the trials, the pain and the traumatic occurrences in our lives? We do so by the grace of a faithful FATHER, our GOD! Today, as we live and breathe, let us rise up and worship Him, giving Him praise for all of His goodness. 

There is an old song that says, "If I don't praise HIM, the rocks gonna cry out, 'Glory and honor!'" Well, the rocks don't have to do any praising for me because I will sing my own song of praise and rejoicing, but I don't mind if the rocks, the trees, and all of creation join in with me in my singing.

Writing
  • The novella is making its presence known more and more within my brain as my characters arrange themselves within the framework of The Victor's Song
  • W.O.W. created w.o.w. is making an impact. People ask me about it on my facebook page, when I see them in person and in correspondence with me. I must get more books, as I cannot keep these on hand. And I have been asked to display some in two local businesses and asked why copies are not in one local library! I have to get more copies! Also, there will be some readings of it from a college friend of mine on YouTube.


Poetry
Entering a new poetry competition
 I will let you know the results 
Pray for my success, won't you
That the God of all glory will
Bless my work through and through
As I acknowledge Him and give
Him praise in all that I do.

Poetry Pondering/Musing
  1. What is the purpose of this poem?
  2. Who is it written to?
  3. What is the writer's desire?
  4. Answer the writer with a poem of your creation. It can rhyme or not; that is your choice. Just let the writer of this poem hear your poetic voice.


Quips/Quotes
YOU, WHO are so much more than me
I owe all that I am to THEE.

Upcoming Events

Inspirational Speaker for Ladies Day – Church of Christ at Thirteenth and Lee, Mayfield, KY, October 15, 2016.

No comments: