Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Whatever I Do

Hello, everyone. Let's rise and shine. The chickens are arousing, birds beginning their chirping, street lights are preparing to dim, the kitchen is calling, coffee is brewing all in preparation for a new day. Let us resolve to let Jesus shine forth in everything that we do today. Bake some cookies, cupcakes, etc. for the nursing home or visit the sick and shut-in, smile at the stranger we meet in the grocery store, etc. If we have Jesus, we can afford to be magnanimous in our dealings with our fellowman. After all, we have an assurance that the world can not begin to understand. Let's be polllyannaish in our dealings today.

Whatever I do today, Lord
I want to bring glory to You
Be it working within my home
Visiting the sick, or greeting a stranger
I want to let You shine forth
In all that I do.
                                               -Prayerfully Alma Jones

Doing What I Can, While I Can,

Aside - I added an index of first lines to W.O.W. created w.o.w.

No comments: