Thursday, August 4, 2016

Always Wanted to Visit Europe!

Hello, everybody in the whole wide world! How are you this fine morning? As you can tell, I am peachy keen! Go grab your coffee; hurry, we have to talk! I am jumping with excitement! Okay, Okay, I will calm down long enough to tell you about it.

Yesterday, I was talking to the publisher of my book, W.O.W. created w.o.w., and he told me about a book exhibit coming up in October. I thought to myself, "Aw, no biggie. I have had several signings." Then he said Frankfurt, Germany, and I did a double take. My brain started firing in all synapses. I threw so many questions and exclamations at him that he guffawed. Me, I just kept firing questions and squealing. Don't you know that "Pollyanna", every bit of her, came out in me? He did manage to calm me down after a bit. Tee hee

I don't have any details yet, but I will pass them along to you as soon as I do have more info. As I said on yesterday when I first broke the news of the trip for October, I would love to shake hands with you and say, "Hello." You have been such faithful readers of my blog.

In keeping with the wonderful news that I received on yesterday, I thought that I would use this particular selection from W.O.W. created w.o.w. today:




I still have not figured out a smooth way to get pictures on my blog. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Steppin' and Still Standing,
Alma Jones

Aside - I am so-o-o excited! Yowsers! You have a great day and don't forget to BYDWP.
Aside 2 - What do you suppose peachy keen means, anyway?

No comments: