Thursday, July 14, 2016

Get It Done

Hello, all. The best way to get a distasteful job done is to do it now and not put it off. You will find that the accomplishing of that job is much less than the dreaded inception of it. With that said, I will finish this brief note to you. Tomorrow' blog has proven to be a somewhat lengthy discourse. I trust that you will find it interesting. Until tomorrow, then.

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

She dreaded the task
And did not want to begin it
But when Ven Flick threw his hat
In the ring for the job that 
She had been hoping for
She decided that not taking 
The initiative was a sure way not to win it.

Just a short poem for you to peruse until I present you with tomorrow's blog. Think about this topic for tomorrow, will you: How Do You Know?

No comments: