Monday, July 11, 2016

Another Milestone

Hello, all. Yesterday was another milestone for me. Another successful trip around the sun, and for the journey, I am grateful. Yes, I am another year older, but you know, the passage of any milestone should serve to remind us of the road over which we have traveled; it did me anyway. I thought about what I had accomplished this past year since my last birthday. And while I have reached some new milestones, my journey is not yet complete. There is more that I can co, need to do, and must do. This means that I must work on my habits by accentuating and escalating the positive ones and eradicating  and diminishing the negative ones. Some of you may have to do something similar.

But, in all of our doings, let's remember to BYDWP.  And here are a couple of poems that seem to fit with this train of thought.

Beginning anew
Is not hard to do
Take one clean swipe
And then make it...

***********

Another day closer
To my journey's end
Yet, even then I know
That I finish to begin.

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

No comments: