Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Yes, Mihi!

Hello, all! Oh my, oh my! I went to the ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition and am back home now. I had an exhausting time but a profitable one, knowledge wise. My hat goes off to the organizers of the conference. It was superbly planned. All was laid out to the nth degree. Even a novice such as I was able to find the right levels, floors, etc. The booths were numerically arranged and that was a big help, as well.

My rolling case/carrier was emptied out within 23 minutes! Every book that I had was gone! There had been a line for my books. I had to turn some people away with only one of my business cards as a token of their visit by my exhibit. W.O.W. created w.o.w. seemed to create quite a stir. Then my paranormal book took off. The response to both books was very positive. My other two volumes of poetry went fast, too. People seemed to want anything that I had written. I don't know; we will see what comes next. In the meantime, I have to settle back down to writing. I am still excited; I can tell you.

You never know how things will go, so we wait.

I will say a big "hats off" to the city of Orlando and to the staff at the HAMPTON INN & SUITES ORLANDO INTL DR N.
Our trip was outstanding. We appreciate a great stay and please convey our thanks to your gracious staff.
First Time Visit to Florida - Country Bumpkin Goes to Orlando!
A Welcoming Sign in More Ways than One.

She walks with a Purposeful Stride.


Inside the Orange County Convention Center

Two Already Engaged

Each of You, Please Take a Card and Connect with Me through Email. I Will Get Back with You.


Sign on My Table

My Sign - Thanks to Combined Book Exhibit!

No comments: