Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Unparalleled Love

Good morning, everybody! How are you this morning? Well, I hope. Here is a tidbit from my morning meditation from my heart to yours. (Now, don't get caught up in the languages, for Who came down and confused the languages anyway? Exactly! Need I say more? I thought not. smile)

К Евреям 4:16New Russian Translation (NRT)

16 Поэтому давайте приблизимся смело к престолу благодати, чтобы получить милость и обрести благодать для своевременной помощи.

Hebreus 4:16Almeida Revista e Corrigida 2009 (ARC)


16 Cheguemos, pois, com confiança ao trono da graça, para que possamos alcançar misericórdia e achar graça, a fim de sermos ajudados em tempo oportuno.

Hebrews 4:16New King James Version (NKJV)


16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

To be the Master of this entire universe, and yet have the time for a piece of "clay" like me, that is love, unparalleled! To lay down Your life for a piece of clay, that is love unparalleled. That is the type of love that the Lord has for us. Makes me feel alright in the midst of my trials, tribulation, my trouble and my wrongs. No matter what language you say it in, this scripture says that He has welcomed us to His throne for help in time of need. That means that when we get "something that is too big to handle", give it to Him for He knows what you need before you ask. That is some kind of God and some kind of love!
So, if you are afraid of war, take the problem to Him; if you are having trouble at work, take the problem to Him. In short, from big problems to little problems, take them to Him and leave them alone and watch Him work them out.
 If you don't believe me
Walk with Him and try Him and
Then you will be like me, for you will see 
And you will be telling everybody who will listen 
About the greatest blessing 
That mankind has, Jesus Christ 
And it is a story that you will 
Tell for the rest of your life.

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

Aside - Seventeen more days...(tee hee)
Aside 2 - Now y'all know why, when I get bothered immensely, I say like the little kids, "Imma tell it!"

No comments: