Tuesday, May 31, 2016

FYI







FYI
Church friends, peers from JCIL, former teaching colleagues, friends from my UTM college days, cousins, friends from Facebook and friends and acquaintances  from various other venues, thank you for your overwhelming support of my latest book. It is the best that I have produced. A special thank you to Doretha Nunley Brooks and Ernestine Scott! Your friendship and/or support mean more than you know. 
My latest book, W.O.W. created w.o.w. can be obtained from Amazon.com/author/almajones 
'Standing atop the tallest mountain in my world and saying that Jesus is the head of my life and I am not afraid to own Him.'

Just wanted to let you see, as my supportive blog readers, that I have begun my personal marketing campaign for W.O.W. created w.o.w. I am pumped up with excitement and I will keep you posted as to how things go. Only time will tell how well the book is received... I am making available a give-a-way of five books to my international readers and the same to my continental U.S. readers. To my international readers,  I will take responses for thirty days. At the end of those thirty days, I will place the names in a jar and draw out four names. If you have sent me your mailing address, and I draw your name, I will have an autographed copy of my book shipped to you. The fifth slot in the drawing will go to the first one of my international readers to respond by sending me their name and address.
To my U.S. supporters, your give-a-way will be announced shortly. It is being set up by Amazon. Again, all of you, thank you for your overwhelming support.

Again, my email address is blogjoneswow@gmail.com. Looking forward to receiving your emails!

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

No comments: