Monday, May 2, 2016

And Counting...

Good morning, all!

19 days and can barely wait!

This is not me singing. But, she is singing one of my favorite songs! We just finished talking about storms and I know that most of you have felt pressed against the wall with nowhere to turn, at some point in your life. If you have not, be thankful and keep living. You will. This song speaks about the joy and praise that you feel when the Lord steps in and moves things around for you and makes them right. This song says it all. Again, when/if you are in the midst of a storm or storms, learn now to lean on Him; you, too, will be singing a song similar to this one when He does. Though, I don't sing this song as well as this lady does, I will, if it is the Lord's will, sing it for you one day, on this blog. All I ask you to do, my friend, is not to laugh. Instead, I want you to feel where I will be coming from with the song because, folks, "I have had some mountains that I could not tunnel through and some rivers the seemed to be uncrossable." BUT, I had/have a JESUS who specializes... Woo!  Those of you who know what I am feeling in this moment of praise, rejoice with me. The rest of you, learn the words of the song, for one day, you will sing it and understand every word.

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

Aside - What is it that I can hardly wait for? Do you have any idea?

No comments: