Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Termites Swarm

Hello, everyone. On yesterday, I did a poem for you entitled, "Must Be Something." 
The message of that poem was, “Keep going.” The second verse was particularly powerful in that it told you that you must be “Doing something that got the enemy’s attention or have something that the enemy desires.”  If you will recall, a couple of days back, I talked about my periodic desire to skip because I get so caught up in the joyful wonder, awe and of the love of the powerful God that we serve. That means that I have an exuberance of joy in serving Him. Go look up the word exuberance. I will wait here until you look it up, okay. (Ta da dee dum de dum)…

Okay, so what did you find when you looked the word up? Uhm hum, exactly, you found that it means ebullience; the quality of being full of energy, excitement, and cheerfulness. Well, listen to this; did you not know that when you have that kind of excitement, you will draw attention to yourself? Well, you will!


The Bible tells you that in the passage of scripture that I have listed below for you. That exuberance that I talked about is mentioned in verse 13. That joy, that zeal that you have for the Lord will call attention to you. (Read 1 Corinthians 6:12.)

1 Peter 4:12-19King James Version (KJV)

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified

Someone just thought, "I know that she will tell us in a minute why this blogging piece is entitled, Termites Swarm." Somebody else has thought, "Oh I got that." And if you figured out that, just as it is natural for termites to swarm in order to make new colonies, it is just as natural for the enemy to fight you, in trying to make new soldiers for their side. While that may be a disquieting thought, it is by no means a new one, as you can see from verse 12 of the scripture that I listed for you.

So termites will swarm until time ends as will trouble for God's children last. However, just as there are anteaters, mongoose, etc. to keep the termites in check, we have our Savior to fight for us. Read Psalms 37; it will give you peace in your spirit. But if, He desires that we contend for the faith until the end, so be it. We will have our just reward! You can see that from verse 19, which I have taken the liberty of listing for you, as well. 

1 Peter 4:19King James Version (KJV)


19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
All of this came from that little poem that I did for you on yesterday. You, see, I told you I have a reason for the things that I put on this blog for you. (Tee hee) You are welcome.

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

Aside 1 - And don't ever forget that the adversary can only do as much as God allows him to do. How do I know that? Why, from reading Job Chapter 2, Verse 6, of course. No, that one you can look up yourself. (tee hee) It will bless your spirit; I can tell you that.


No comments: