Good morning to everyone. I trust that you had a good day yesterday and hope that this day proves to be pleasing to you, as well.On Saturday, I asked you a couple of questions concerning a poem that I had written. Here is the sentence with the questions and answers following: "The watcher is looking and you can't get away."
- Brings to mind watchful eyes, always assessing.
- The mood is somber as it appears to be giving advice upon a journey from home.
- "Don't even think about doing wrong." seems to be the implication.
- When the word "For" is placed at the beginning of the poem, the meaning of the poem changes somewhat. The poem now seems to intimate wrong being done or being contemplated.
- Secular setting could be a child being told that a teacher or someone in the neighborhood will tell parents about any miscreant behavior.
- Spiritual setting could be that everything that you do in this life will have to be accounted for in the day of judgment.