Hello, everybody! A glorious morning to you from a tiny voice out of obscurity.
What glorious words those are! If you have been the Lord's child for any length of time, then you know that He is good and that He takes care of His own. I want to reiterate that thought. If, you are His child then you, either by your life testimony or by Biblical testimony, know that He sets a lot of store in His children. That ought to bring comfort to your heart this morning, no matter what your situation is.
You know the wrath of:
- a mother when someone does irreparable harm to her baby
- a lion when someone or something threatens his cubs
- a momma bear when her cubs are threatened.
God says that if "we being earthly know how to give good gifts to our children, how much more does He." When God says He will, that means something! We are speaking of the:
- God of the Valley of Dry Bones
- God of the lion's den
- God of the fiery furnace
- God of David's salvation when he was running from Saul
- God of Jezebel's demise
- God of the corridors of the Red Sea
- God of you and the God of me.
Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Aside - "Happy is the nation whose God is the Lord." If the people of many nations raise their collective voices against a would-be-tyrant, that will cause the Lord to roar from heaven.
Aside 2 - So, when someone asks me how I can not be worried in the face of various trials, I say, "He makes the difference in my life for I know that "He will."