Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Have to Wait And See

Wish me well as another
Of my books, I launch
But this one is my heart
& soul's treasure
For the writing of it
Gave me the most pleasure.

Do not know how well this
Book of mine will be received
But hope it will touch men's souls, 
And find a place in homes & libraries, indeed!

_______________________


Good morning! Hope you are faring well
 Wish you the best in your life's work 
As you go through your daily grind 
Hope that prayer and the love of the 
Lord will rest upon your mind.


Peace, my friends!


Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

Aside - You like questions; so here are a few:
  1. What is the mood of the poems?
  2. How does the speaker feel about this new book?
  3. What emotion does the second poem project?
  4. Write an answering poem to the first one. What! You can't do it! You can and you will, for you will not allow me to issue such a small challenge to you, a budding poetry enthusiast, and leave it go unanswered!

No comments: