Thursday, November 12, 2015

Well, Well, Well!

There is a first time for everything! This is the first time I have ever, as far as I know, not gotten a job because I was too religious! That is laughable. Umph, Umph, Umph! Well, it just was not the Lord's will. So, I will keep being too religious. Tee hee That will look good in the book of life when our deeds are read at the end of time, won't it?  I think that is a fine thing to have in my celestial resume. I'm just so glad that Jesus has already hired me, way back on Calvary and paid the price and my wages are set. Tee hee

But, seriously, you know folks when there is a world crisis, then they want the too religious of us to be in the forefront, don't they? Oh well, another day and you know what I say, "This is a day that the Lord hath made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Take care and I'm off writing another poem, another article, etc.
BYDWP

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

I wear my badge with honor
What badge you say
Why the badge that tags me Christ like
The badge that says I'm too
Much into the Lord
The badge that tags me chosen
As one of the too religious few.

No comments: