Monday, October 19, 2015

Jesus Who?

Good morning all. It's another day's journey ahead and I'm glad. You too? Uhm hum-m. Take this with you throughout your day: I don't know what this day holds for me, but I know Who holds me and I know that there is nothing that this day may bring that He and I together cannot handle! Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mean to imply that He needs me to hall Him handle anything that this day may bring! What I meant is that if I have a situation that arises that proves too hard for me, I do my little part and request His handling of it. When I do that folks, I can look adversity, discord, trouble, etc. in the face and say, "Jesus' got it!"

Somebody might ask, "Jesus Who?" To that question I say:
Jesus Savior, Jesus Comfortor, Jesus Rose of Sharon, Jesus Lily of the Valley, Jesus Leaning Post, Jesus Rock in a weary land... You get my drift so I'll go no further, except to say about any trouble (old and new), Jesus Will Fix It, Afterwhile.
Begin your day with prayer and thanksgiving!

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

No comments: