Wednesday, September 9, 2015

"Ima Tellit" Pt. 2


Hello everyone! A glorious morning it is indeed! Get that morning cup of coffee and let's jump into our day, shall we?
Had a blessed day of preparation yesterday and a blessed evening of fun and relaxation with my entrepreneurial business! Jesus blessed the effort last night.

Not only did He bless me last night, but He blesses me daily and I just have to tell somebody! He blesses me in my talk, walk, health, senses, singing, breathing, etc. I "caint" tell it all but I can tell you that the WAYMAKER, the MORNINGSTAR, the STORM CALMER, the BATTLEAXE, the LEANINGPOST,  the DELIVERER, the ENEMY LEVELER...will make a way for you. So if you are reading this, consider yourself told and/or shown about GOD's goodness, loving kindness, justice and righteous!

Then when you remember what/who the LORD has deliverd you from and where HE has brought you to, you will say in your soul, "It's just like fire, shut up in my bones and I caint hold my peace!" When you come to that realization, you will say, "Ima Tellit!" And you will roll forth like a jet pistoned engine, touting about the goodness of the LORD! And you know what else? You won't be ashamed of who knows about it either!
Be blessed!

Doing  What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

Aside - If HE made your enemies let you alone... Weren't you taught as a child to say. "Thanks!"? When you tell it, that is bragging on HIM which is the highest form of saying, "Thank YOU."

No comments: