Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Have You Heard the Latest?!

Child let me tell you...
STOP! STOP! STOP!

Got your attention, didn't I? Uhm-humm! If  you were going to be the subject of this conversation, how would you want people to handle it?  Exactly! Everyone of us has a chapter in our lives that we don't want read aloud, so don't read aloud someone else's.

If someone is a known thief, so? Hush! To do? You be cautious but be kind. Pray with and for them.
If someone had an affair, so? Hush! To do? You quietly counsel them and only them and you pray with and for them. I could go on and on, but I won't. There is no need as you get my drift.
 In all of our dealings with one another, let's be kind and exercise the love that Jesus shows and has shown to us. One day, He's coming back and we all want to be able to go home with Him where Sorrow, Pain, Heartache, Jealousy and the like are not only not welcomed but not allowed!

I've been remiss and I do apologize. Good morning to all of my readers. Have your coffee and be blessed and bless someone else with your words today.

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

No comments: