Friday, August 7, 2015

Good Day!

Hello every one of you! It is a glorious day and I am thankful and blessed to be here! Began my day with prayer and am going to see what beneficent thing I can accomplish today. Think I'll visit the nursing home and senior citizen center today for a bit and do some baking later. Yep! You already know that my family is licking their chops! Ha ha And me too!

But first have a couple more corrections on yesterday's blog. I knew that when it had gotten cold to me, I would find some other mistakes that needed correcting. Tee hee. But, alas, that is the beauty of this life we live. We can always avail ourselves of the gigantic eraser, the blood of our LORD. All we have to do is avail ourselves of /to it. How sweet is that?! I know! HE is pretty awesome; isn't HE?!

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

No comments: