Thursday, August 27, 2015

Cruelty Can/Cannot

Good morning! Are you happy? Do you have some pep in your step? It does not have to be physical pep. It can be mental and spiritual pep! Yep, I have it and am practically kicking my heels up over it and doing cartwheels! (Alright! I heard that! Tee hee And anyway, I did say practically. tee hee hee)

Here is a little poem that ran across my brain when thinking about people who deliberately do cruel things y'all. Make of it what you will.
Cruelty can make me cry
Make me crawl
But it can't make me 
Turn my back on Jesus
Is what I'm sayin' y'all!

Be blessed and BYDWP.

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

Aside: Four segments left to finalize after today, then on to the fine tuning of the entire manuscript. I have never worked on a manuscript as hard as I have on this one. Whew! But, it is the one of which I am the most proud. Yep, I'm putting some blood, sweat, tears and a whole lot of comtemplation and prayer into this one. Wonder what the world will make of it, W.O.W created w.o.w.? Well, whatever it makes of it, the whole creative process of penning this book was bound up on the inside of me and had to come erupting forth! I was driven and I could do nothing about it except embrace my craft, batten down the hatches and go along for the ride. Woo hoo!

Oh, so you say I shock you at times? That's okay; I shock myself at times too. (Tee hee)
But I am enjoying my ride and having a blast sometimes too!

Last thing today. You know. I always thought that I didn't like surprises. Well, I am discovering a side of me that I was unaware of...I kinda like 'em. (Go figure👏🏻)

Regarding the pics. First one, self-explanatory. Second one, my first cherry tomato from my little bed. Yes! It was as firm and as juicily delicious as it looks, probably more so. (Tee hee)




No comments: