Good day! Since most of us have to work for a living, it behooves us to get jobs that entail doing things that we love to do. That would be the utopian job setting. However, not all of us can get the plushy job that we desire. This blog is for those who find themselves in the latter set of circumstances.
1. Always begin any task with a petition to HIM for help and guidance.
2. Always do your best in any job that you have to do.
3. Numbers one and two simply mean that you need to pray like everything depends on HIM, but work like everything depends on you.
4. See the big picture first. Do a little research and see if there is a standard model to go by. If not, using the prerequisites for the task, allow your creativity to flow.
5. Then break that task down into smaller portions.
6. Delegate specific jobs to any underlings you have. If no underlings, then prioritize the components of the job.
7. Depending upon the length of the task at hand, set each portion of the task a specific date and/or time to be completed. (That will eliminate the stress and strain of trying to meet deadlines. It will also discourage the habit of waiting until the last minute to finish a task, whether by you or underlings.
8. Depending upon the length of time for the completion of the task, plan a celebration, whether at the half-way point or at the end.
9. You will find that people, love a reason to have a celebration. It will also make you and others feel appreciated. How many times have you said to yourself, "I have earned it."?
10. If you practice this for all tasks that seem arduous, you will find that the task proves to not be nearly as difficult as you thought.
Note: Daily exercise increases endorphins thereby making the job easier to do. Lastly, take some time for HIM all along the way in the completion of your task.
It won't be long before you can say, "Job well done."
Until we meet...
Doing What I Can, While I Can