Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Valleys, Hills, Mountains and Plains Explained

Hello all! I am back again. Had some major issues to crop up... Ah well, such is life. Never the less, life goes on and so shall I. (Smile)

     Valleys, hills, mountains and plains are all landforms that make up the topography of our world.  Now, I want you to close your eyes and see what comes to your mind when you think mountain, when you think hills, when you think valleys and lastly plains.   Now take that scenario a little further and place two or three people in it on foot. Uhm hm-m...

Now, let's take each of the terms and discuss them briefly, shall we?
     Mountains -

Uh... Excuse me folks. Something else has cropped up and I need to sign off. Be right back at cha bright and early on tomorrow morning, if it is the LORD's will. In the meantime, you keep praying for a stronger faith, okay?

Until we meet...

I once had a teacher who said, "Anytime you come across a word in your reading that you do not understand, look it up." What?!... Just sayin'...  They say a word to the wise is sufficient don't they? (Tee hee)

No comments: