Monday, October 9, 2017

New Website

Good morning to each country around this world of ours that I am reaching. It is through your reading of this blog that I can get an idea of the hearts that I touch the world over with my care and concern all for the glory of God. Bless you, for your readership.
     Tomorrow when I post I may be posting from a different platform from within a new blog. This is what it should look like:

and this will be the new website:
http://grammyalmascorner.com/.

I hope that you will be able to make the move with me and that our fanbase will become even larger. My heart overflows with gratitude as I sit at the Lord's table and drink from the cup of the bounty of His blessings. In addition to this blog, here is a list of my other literary contributions:


The blessings of this book caused the setting up of a much-needed author website

********.

The blessings of the poems in this book and the short stories led to the writing of the book above, Chopping My Row.

********
This is the lapel of the jacket that I had monogrammed for speaking engagements and public appearances as an author/poet.

********

"The First Three" in order of publication
1. Avia
2.  Dei Sub Numine Viget
3.  A Suspenseful Paranormal Event

********

To God be the glory!


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care

Alma L. Stepping On Jones (Grammy Alma)






No comments: